The idea behind this contest is to get Oracle Partner consultants up to speed with new products and strategies on the technology level. Seven evenings packed with information on the following topics:
- Oracle Technology Overview
- Layering your Enterprise Security
- Database 11g r2 New Features
- Enterprise 2.0 and moreLarge Databases, Partitioning, Exadata, OWB-ODI, Golden GateOracle
- Enterprise Manager from OS to Application
- Application Grid 11g with WLS, Coherence, Tuxedo, JRockit, RealTime, ...
These were no easy exams, I can tell you. 20 questions in half an hour. Half of the questions were taken directly from the session content, the other half from other documentation and information on the web. Scoring is quite particular: every correct answer is a point, every wrong answer is a negative... So in theory, a negative score can be achieved... Hence, study was necessary.